Job Type: Full Time
DigitalMR is seeking Data Scientists to join the team, working on projects for a large multinational partner company at the forefront of innovation and technology.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Relevant industry experience in an advanced Analytics or Data Science role
- Comfortable coding in one of the following: Python or R
- Capability for advanced statistical modelling with understanding of econometric modelling
- Analytical thinking and ability to derive conclusions, insights and recommendations from findings
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Passion for the social and digital world and its implications for business
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in one of the following languages would be an advantage: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, German, Arabic.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about technology and innovation
- Significant opportunities for advancement within DigitalMR as well as the partner company
- A competitive salary