Breakfast Meeting - July 2nd 2012
DigitalMR organised a breakfast meeting on July 2nd at 8:15-10:00 am. The meeting took place at the Lanesborough Hotel in London. The breakfast meeting focused upon Active Web Listening and systematised advocacy using social media.
The meeting enabled the participants to:
- Engage better with your customers using the latest online techniques.
- Understand how Active Web Listening inputs into multiple organisational objectives and departments.
- Learn how Active Web Listening will help your business achieve systematised advocacy.
- Share best practices with your peers from different industry sectors.
- Qualify for a free social media audit.
If you are interested in participating in one of our future breakfast meetings you can send us a request via email at email@example.com or by using our online contact form.
The Lanesborough London Hotel
Hyde Park Corner
London, SW1X 7TA
Share this article: