Breakfast Meeting - July 25th 2012
DigitalMR organised a breakfast meeting on July 25th at 8:45-10:30 am. The meeting took place at the Gherkin in London. The breakfast meeting focused upon Active Web Listening and customer advocacy using social media.
The meeting enabled the participants to:
- Engage better with your customers using the latest online techniques.
- Understand how Active Web Listening inputs into multiple organisational objectives and departments.
- Discuss how Active Web Listening will help your business achieve systematised advocacy.
- Share best practices with your peers from different industry sectors.
- Qualify for a free social media audit.
If you are interested in participating in one of our future breakfast meetings you can send us a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our online contact form.
30 St Mary Axe
London, EC3V 1LP
Share this article: