Internship duration: 3-6 months (flexible)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to realise applications that may include sentiment, emotions, topics, and trends extraction, social propagation, and social influence.
Tasks and responsibilities include training, validating, and systematically testing algorithms, arranging the integration of tested algorithms with the company’s platforms and data systems, as well as other tasks assigned by senior members of the Tech team.
Desirable skills include:
- background in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence etc.
- good understanding of statistical analysis
- familiarity with predictive models for customer insights, machine learning processes, data mining, and software engineering skills will be considered an advantage
- experience coding statistical analysis tools (Matlab/ R / Python libraries)
- good technical documentation and communication skills
- knowledge of Hadoop, experience in Sql/NoSql databases, and coding experience in one of the following: C/C++, Java, Python will be considered an advantage
- positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
To apply for this position, please use the form below.