Internship duration: 3-6 months (flexible)
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and proactive nature, with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks in an organised and timely manner. Tasks and responsibilities include producing client deliverables, data quality checks, keeping track of project details and updating project documents, and liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure smooth project delivery.
Desirable skills include:
- ability to demonstrate a natural enthusiasm for working with and supporting others
- a clear communicator with the ability to analyse information to support development and improvement of existing services and tools
- excellent organisation skills
- attention to detail
- willingness to be flexible to support the business needs is essential
- positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
To apply for this position, please use the form below.