Internship duration: 3-6 months (flexible)
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and strong knowledge of statistics and computers, or be strong in emotional intelligence. Tasks and responsibilities include planning and coordinating research activities, designing research instruments like questionnaires, discussion guides, sampling plans etc.
Desirable skills include:
- ability to demonstrate a natural enthusiasm for working with and supporting others
- a clear communicator with the ability to analyse information to support development and improvement of existing services and tools
- excellent organisation skills
- attention to detail
- willingness to be flexible to support the business needs is essential
- positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
To apply for this position, please use the form below.